Zakir Khan is an Indian stand-up comedian, Musician, Poet, writer and YouTuber. He became famous after he won the Central’s ‘India’s Best Stand Up Comedian’ competition in 2012. Zakir is one of the most popular Indian Comedian.
He was born on Thursday, 20 August 1987 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. His family has its roots back in Rajasthan. Zakir attended Indore’s St. Paul Higher Secondary School. After completing his schooling, he enrolled himself in B.Com, but dropped out of the college in between.
He had a deep interest in musician from a very Young Age. He dropped out of the college & pursued a diploma in Sitar. He wants to become a radio producer for which he moved to Delhi. After that he moved to jaipur for internship. After completing his intership he again came back to delhi.
Zakir Khan Age, Height & Weight
Being born on 20 August 1987, he is 33 years old. Zakir is 5’7″ tall and Weight around 77 Kg. He has brown eyes and black hair. He holds India Nationality. His zodiac sign is Leo.
When he was in delhi, he tried his luck in many different things ranging from theatre to radio. Initially he took up the job of a copywriter and main researcher at HT Media Ltd and work there for almost 4 Years. After some time his room mate Vishwas, encouraged him to do open mics.
With the passage of time his performances started receiving standing Public Attention. After that he was calleded to Mumbai to write the script for a news comedy show “On Air With AIB.” 2012 was the life changing year for him, he won Comedy Central’s ‘India’s Best Stand Up Comedian and rose to immense name and fame.
His Punchline “Sakht Launda,” which means a guy with immense self-control who could not be easily manipulated by pretty and cunning girls, which help him to gain a huge popularity. In 2015, he was the Co star On Air with AIB,’ a news comedy show. His famous shows are “Promising Game” (2017), “Haq Se Single” (2017), “Chacha Vidhayak Hain Hamare” (2018) and the oldest one “Trading Station” (2014).
In September 2017,he was featured as a mentor in the fifth season of “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge,” which was judged by Akshay Kumar. He had hosted 5th Annual Golden Kela Awards along with other famous comedians like Papa CJ and Vir Das.
Family, Parents and Siblings
He was born in a Muslim Family to Ismail Khan and Kulsum Khan. His father is a music teacher while her mother is a Homemaker. He grew up along with his two brothers, Zeeshan Khan (Lead Singer at Malang-The Band) and Arbaz Khan (Student). Ustad Moinuddin Khan. a famous instrumentalist and vocalist is his grandfather.
• Father Name – Ismail Khan
• Mother Name – Kulsum Khan
• Brother Name – Zeeshan Khan, Arbaz Khan
• Sister Name – Not Known
• Affairs/Girlfriend – Not Known
Zakir Khan Girlfriend
Till now he is unmarried and happy in his single life. There is no rumours about his relationship with anyone. However he had talked about his girlfriend in many of his shows and videos. He hasn’t revealed anything about his girlfriend officially.
Zakir Khan Net Worth
Zakir Khan Net Worth is around $ 1 Million (Approximately). He has also worked with many popular brands. Besides all that he also own YouTube Channel with help him to increase his Net Worth.
Zakir Khan Biography
|Profession||Youtuber, Stand-up Comedian|
|Debut Tv Show||Comdey Circuit (2012)|
|Height (approx.)||Centimeters – 170 cm|
Meters – 1.70 m
Feet & Inches – 5’7″
|Weight (approx.)||76 Kg|
|Birthday||20 August 1987|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Age||34 years (As of 2021)|
|Residence Address||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||St. Paul Higher Secondary School, Indore|
|Qualification||Diploma in Sitar, B.Com (Drop-out)|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Single)|
|Family & Siblings|
|Parents||Father– Ismail Khan (Music Teacher) Mother-Kulsum Khan (Housewife)|
|Siblings||Sister– None |
Brothers– Zeeshan Khan, Arbaz Khan
|Net Worth & Car Collection|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Car Collection||Not Available|
Favourite things of Zakir Khan
• Actor: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
• Actress – Madhuri Dixit
• Filmmaker: Anurag Kashyap
• Poets: Mirza Ghalib, John Elia
• Book: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
• Film: Chhoti Si Baat (1976)
Some facts about Zakir Khan
• He loves playing the Sitar, singing, and composing songs.
• He did his first comedy show with the popular comedian “Neeti Palta.”
• He is fond of dogs and has a pet dog, Champ.
• He credits his father for the success that he has achieved in his life.
• Once in an interview he revealed that his family was connected with music for ages.
• When he was in jaipur for internship he did a number odd jobs to support his daily needs.
• When he was returning to delhi he didn’t have any money to pay the rent of his room in jaipur.
• He also revealed that if he not been a comedian, he would have been a music teacher.
• Zakir is a very Lazy Person.
• Zakir shared in an interview that his dream project was to design a farming course for teenagers where he intended to groom their personalities.